Sunday, August 31, 2008

hands off of americans

in the picture that he uploaded he's leaning against a wall. crossed legs, a drumstick in his right hand. i did even forget he was a drummer. that was maybe why i fancied him. and because he was a journalist. he's wearing suit trousers, a light blue shirt and a tie. he looks like the camp version of john mcenroe.

he's a self pitying moron.

he didn't even realise that a few months ago i came and disappeared after a couple of days. i did leave no traces. i deleted every mail i sent and everything that he sent me. in his mails he didn't bother to ask about me. he just told me that a girl walked into his life and fucked it up. he is forty-something and the girl he shagged is four years younger than me.

and now - without a warning - he tries to creep back into my life. without an explaination. without an apology.

sod off, chris. and come back when you're all grown up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home