Monday, August 04, 2008

dreams are my reality

today i downloaded the new keane single spiralling from keanemusic.com and i can’t get it out of my head anymore. when i listen to it i feel like wanting to take a walk in the sun with j., embracing him and sliding my hands into his back pockets. this is a song i’d like to have a bath tub full of. i’d like to wrap myself up in it, close my eyes and get caressed by tom chaplin’s voice. he can make you think you’re flying. or that you’re a famous movie star. or madly in love with a bloke that - by chance - is madly in love with you, too.

now that i think about it i really like the thought of grabbing someone’s arse by putting my hand in their pocket first. just the way i like kissing someone between the shoulder blades when they are still sleeping or have just gotten up to make some coffee and you come lurking into the kitchen and cuddle up behind them.

i feel like spiralling. i wish i would be with j. but this is never ever going to happen.

when we fall in love
we’re just falling
in love with ourselves
we’re spiralling
we’re tumbling down


what a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home